Here are some of the terms and conditions of
- Smoking/Drinking alcohol/Tobacco is strictly not allowed.
- Your group leader will be responsible for each and every member from your group.
- Parents/Care Taker/Picnic organizer should keep a close watch on Children and do not leave them alone anywhere.
- Guests should park their vehicles on their own risk though we provide security at night.
- Morachi Chincholi is not a star rated property; it is a simple and humble place to be close to the nature.
- This is a private property; management reserves the right of admission.
- We won’t refund your money if you cancel your trip, but we change the date on which you will be visiting Morachi Chincholi.
- Management will not be responsible for any personal belongings (loss, theft, damage etc) of valuables.
- We will not accept any claims for any loss/damage of items what so ever.
- We serve vegetarian food only. You can bring your own snack from home or homemade food, but there will be no reduction in the charges mentioned.
- Don’t carry any alcoholic beverages and non vegetarian food items. If we find it with you, you would immediately be told to leave the place.
- Courteous behavior to villagers is expected.
- This place is peacock sanctuary, so you’d maintain Eco -friendliness and cleanliness in the surroundings.
- We offer concessions on groups coming on non-holidays or week days.
- We manage suitable vehicle/s based on the number of visitors, on advance notice.