1. Shilpa Kulkarni- After a long time, I lived my childhood again.
2. Sarvesh Bhalerao- We enjoyed our stay at Morachi chincholi. Food and the surrounding atmosphere were very good. We would definitely like to visit again.
3. St Joseph High School, Pashan- The peaceful and natural setting of Mayur Baug really made us feel one with the nature. The rustic pleasures like playing on the swings, the bullock cart rides made our day really enjoyable. The sightings of the peacocks made us feel really exhilarated. The high point was the village food so tastefully presented was greatly appreciated by all our students and teachers. Most of all, the services of all the coordinators of this trip made it a memorable one. Thank you for this lovely day!
4. Angshuman Pandey-The stay was very natural and pleasant. I would like to help 2-3 poor children of this place by sponsoring their annual study material. Thank you.
5. Senior Citizen Association-Senior citizen Association of central Pune are highly obliged for the excellent service food and arrangements done for us. On behalf of all the members, I have been requested to confirm that we all had a wonderful time and fully enjoyed our day at your resort. Many many thanks and all good wishes to your all the staff.
6. Tech Mahindra Group (Dr. Bavaskar)-Good Experience. Krishna has taken all the care and guided us throughout the tour. Agri-tourism- The boon to rural Bharat intern of Employment, Entrepreneurship and overall development of BHARAT (Rural India). Nice concept and very well implemented.
is one of the
7. Vishwakarma Vidyalaya- Very beautiful. Student and faculties both enjoyed a lot at morachi chincholi. Had a great day.
Copyright © 2016
. All rights reserved | Website Design Company DreamWorth Solutions